- Antietam, South Mountain
- Harper's Ferry, Maryland Campaign
- Historical Buildings
- Towns to Include: Sharpsburg, Shepherdstown, and Vicinity
- Build-Your-Own Tours - Your choice of length, type, and focus
- Battlefield Hiking Trail Tours - Call For Details
- Bloody Lane Trail - 1.6 miles - This trail winds through the historic Mumma and Roulette Farms, following in the footsteps of Union soldiers as they advanced toward the Sunken Road where you can explore the Confederate position in what has been known since the battle as Bloody Lane.
- Final Attak Trail - 1.7 miles - After capturing the Bridge, over 8,000 Union soldiers crossed Antietam Creek. They marched across the fields where the trail is located for the final advance to drive the Confederate Army from Maryland, only to be turned back by A.P. Hill's final Confederate counterattack.
- Snavely Ford Trail - 1.8 miles - The Snavely Ford Trail follows Antietam Creek for much of its length. The hike is mostly flat and shady except for one uphill climb at the end of the trail.
- Cornfield Trail - 1.5 miles - This trail starts and ends at Auto Tour Stop 2 -The North Woods. The trail covers most of the area where the early morning action of battle took place. There were more casualties in and around the Cornfield than anywhere else on the battlefield.
- $25/hr. for the group - 2 hr. minimum for 4 people or less - Transportation provided
- Groups of 5 or more - $20/person - if transportation is required
- Bus load tours - $200
Contact Us for a Tour